Lake Retreat Camp serves local churches and parachurch organizations around the Northwest, with a focus on youth and college ministries.
Rates depend on number of nights, meals, accommodations, and season. Depending on these details, you can expect a typical weekend package to run between $85 and $119 per person.
To get a quote for your retreat, call us at 425.432.4293 or you can email us by clicking here, and leave us the following information:
- Phone Number
- Organization/Church Name
- Type of Group (Youth, Adult, College, etc.)
- Estimated Number of Guests/Campers
- Dates or Time-Frame Desired
- Number of Nights Desired
- Number of Meals Desired
Other Pricing Details
We want your experience to be as all-inclusive as possible. For summer-season guests groups, we include the waterfront and boats from 1-4 PM each full day that you stay with us.
Included for all guest groups is the use of our:
- Sand volley ball
- Coffee Service in lodges
- Recreation Center
- Frisbee golf
- Fireside Lounge
- Sport courts
- Giant tire swing
- Basketball courts
- Sport fields
- Nature trails
Extra Cost Acitivities
Two weeks notice is required if you would like to use any of the following activities:
- Paint Ball: Summer: $15 per person, Off-Season: $20 per person. This includes a session with 200 paintballs, mask and marker.
- Zip Line: $75 per hour. About 25 people can be sent through the zip line in one hour.
- Boats: $75 per hour. We have about 25 boats including canoes, kayaks and paddle boats.
- Archery Tag $100 per hour
- Extra Waterfront Use that is out of season, outside of the 1-4 PM time-frame, or on a partial day: $100-150 per hour.
- Fireside Snack Bar: We open the snack bar upon request (two weeks notice required). Bring along some extra spending money for some yummy shakes, candy, apparel and novelty items.
These are typical prices, check with Guest Services for exceptions.
Schedule a Tour
Tours are by appointment only.
If you would like to schedule a tour, please contact us at 425.432.4293 (choose option #1).
Please note that tours over the weekend and during the summer season are difficult because most meeting spaces and accommodations are in use. Johnson Lodge and Lower Lundgren Lodge are not available for tours from October through April (pictures can be provided).