Rates and Info
Lake Retreat Camp is a Christian ministry whose purpose is to serve local churches and para-church organizations around the Northwest. Our campus can accommodate groups as small as 10 and as large as 400.
Rates depend on number of nights, meals, accommodations, and season.
Depending on these details, you can expect a typical weekend package to run between $89 and $115 per person.
- All meals go through the Lake Retreat kitchen. No cooking is allowed in lodges or buildings.
- Lake Retreat only rents to groups that are registered 501c3 non-profit organizations (such as churches and schools) and does not rent to individuals.
- Lake Retreat does not host weddings.
To get a quote, please leave us the following information:
- Your Name and Email
- Phone Number
- Church/Organization Name
- Type of Group (Youth, Adult, College, etc.)
- Estimated Number of Guests/Campers
- Dates or Time-Frame Desired
- Number of Nights Desired
- Number of Meals Desired
Call us at 425.432.4293
Email us by clicking here.
Schedule a Tour
Tours are by appointment only.
If you would like to schedule a tour, please contact us at 425.432.4293 (choose option #1).
Please note that tours over the weekend and during the summer season are difficult because most meeting spaces and accommodations are in use.
Johnson Lodge is not available for tours from October through April.
Pictures and bed layout can be provided.
Included Activities and Recreation
For summer-season guest groups, we include the waterfront and boats from 1-4 PM on each full day that you stay with us.
Included for all guest groups is the use of our:
- Sand volley ball
- Coffee Service in lodges
- Recreation Center
- Frisbee golf
- Fireside Lounge
- Sport courts
- Giant tire swing
- Basketball courts
- Sport fields
- Nature trails
Extra Cost Activities
Two weeks notice is required if you would like to schedule any of the following Activities:
- Archery Tag $100 per hour.
- Cider Sip and Paint: $20 per person.
- Extra Boat Time: $50 per hour.
- Zip Line: $75 per hour.
- Paint Ball: Summer: $15 per person Off-Season: $20 per person
- Extra Waterfront Use (out of season or outside of the included 1-4 PM time-frame or on a partial day): $150 per hour.
- Fireside Snack Bar: We open the snack bar upon request (two weeks notice required). Bring extra spending money for yummy shakes, candy, apparel and novelty items.
For more information, visit our Activities Page.