Rates and Info
Lake Retreat Camp is a Christian ministry whose purpose is to serve local churches and para-church organizations around the Northwest, with a focus on youth and college ministries.
- All meals go through the Lake Retreat kitchen. No cooking is allowed in lodges or buildings.
- We do not rent to individuals; you must come with a registered 501c3 non-profit organization.
- We do not host weddings.)
Rates depend on number of nights, meals, accommodations, and season.
Depending on these details, you can expect a typical weekend package to run between $89 and $115 per person.
To get a quote, please leave us the following information:
- Name and Email
- Phone Number
- Church/Organizatioin Name
- Type of Group (Youth, Adult, College, etc.)
- Estimated Number of Guests/Campers
- Dates or Time-Frame Desired
- Number of Nights Desired
- Number of Meals Desired
Call us at 425.432.4293
Email us by clicking here.
Included Activities and Recreation
For summer-season guest groups, we include the waterfront and boats from 1-4 PM each full day that you stay with us.
Included for all guest groups is the use of our:
- Sand volley ball
- Coffee Service in lodges
- Recreation Center
- Frisbee golf
- Fireside Lounge
- Sport courts
- Giant tire swing
- Basketball courts
- Sport fields
- Nature trails
Extra Cost Acitivities
Two weeks notice is required if you would like to schedule any of the following Activities:
- Archery Tag $100 per hour. This activity takes place inside of our Rec. Center.
- Cider Sip and Paint: $20 per person. This is an instructor-led painting class that takes place in Fireside Lounge. Price includes hot apple cider, paint, supplies and a 16x20 canvas.
- Paint Ball: Summer: $15 per person, Off-Season: $20 per person. This includes a session with 200 paintballs, mask and marker.
- Zip Line: $75 per hour. About 15-20 people can be sent through the zip line in one hour.
- Extra Boat Time: $75 per hour. We have about 25 boats including canoes, kayaks and paddle boats.
- Extra Waterfront Use that is out of season, outside of the 1-4 PM time-frame, or on a partial day: $100-150 per hour.
- Fireside Snack Bar: We open the snack bar upon request (two weeks notice required). Bring along some extra spending money for some yummy shakes, candy, apparel and novelty items.
These are typical prices, check with Guest Services for exceptions.
Schedule a Tour
Tours are by appointment only.
If you would like to schedule a tour, please contact us at 425.432.4293 (choose option #1).
Please note that tours over the weekend and during the summer season are difficult because most meeting spaces and accommodations are in use.
Johnson Lodge is not available for tours from October through April.
Pictures and bed layout can be provided.